The revised National Ethical Standards
We are proud to launch the new Ethical Standards for Health and Disability Research and Quality Improvement.
Early in 2020, the Ministry of Health Ethics team are planning on running training day for researchers and users of the revised Standards in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin. Training will cover many new and important changes from the previous ethical Guidelines – topics will include:
- scope of the Standards
- research involving Māori
- research involving Pacific people
- vulnerable participants
- ethical research design and conduct
- health data (storage, linking, AI)
- human tissue
- stem cell and genetics research
- study insurance and ACC
- quality improvement activities.
Please follow the links below to register your attendance.