About this site
This website is owned and maintained by the National Ethics Advisory Committee Kāhui Matatika o te Motu (NEAC)
On this website you will find information about NEAC – including minutes, members, terms of reference and resources.
Finding content on this site
There are a number of ways to access content on this site.
- Use the top level navigation links – to get up to date information on these individual sections.
- Use the Search facility to locate content. Search the whole site, or search individual sections.
- See the What's new section on the homepage.
In this section
- This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible by all users, regardless of ability. – Read more
- This privacy statement and disclaimer apply to neac.health.govt.nz. – Read more
- If you would like to contact the National Ethics Advisory Committee – Read more
- Please be aware of the copyright terms that apply to this website. – Read more